RogueKiller 220.127.116.11 Portable Crack Key Free Download
Rogue Killer Anti-Malware Kill all the threats to your computer with Rogue Killer Anti-Malware.
One of the many annoying yet dangerous and unpredictable aspects when owning a computer is dealing with malware. There are different kinds of malware and all can cause harm to your computer .in turn to have huge consequences for you in real life. Rogue Killer Anti-malware is an app that can kill malware. It can detect and remove both generic malware and other advanced threats like worms, rootkits, and rogues. It can also handle controversial programs.PUPs as well as bad system modifications or corrupt systems. Rogue Killer is a tiny anti-malware maintained by a small team. thus new detection is based on “most spread threats“.
Software reacts quickly to integrate Detection and Removal of what think can be a global threat and affect a big amount of users across the world. As easy at it gets, the only thing to keep in mind is to “quit all running programs” before you open Rogue Killer. I would like to remind you that it would be a good idea to read the official Rogue Killer tutorial as this is the short version without any pictures.
Prescan: When you open Rogue Killer, it will start to scan and stop automatically any malicious services or processes it detects. Besides this, it will also check if you have the latest version downloaded. If not, you will be prompted to download the latest version (which is highly recommended).
Scan: After the prescan ends, you will be able to press the “Scan” button. Obviously, this process will search your computer for malware infections. When the scan process finishes, you have two options:Check each section: “Processes”, “Registry”, “Tasks”, “Hosts”, “Ant rootkit”, “Files”, “MBR”, “Web Browsers”.
- Read / Fix DNS Hijacks (DNS Fix button)
- Read / Fix Proxy Hijacks (Proxy Fix button)
- Read / Fix Hosts Hijacks (Hosts Fix button)
- Restore shortcuts/files hidden by rogues of type “Fake HDD“
- Read / Fix malicious Master Boot Record (MBR), even hidden behind the rootkit
- List / Fix SSDT – Shadow SSDT – IRP Hooks (Even with inline hooks)
- Find and restore system files patched/faked by a rootkit
- Kill malicious processes
- Stop malicious services
- Unload malicious DLLs from processes
- Kill malicious hidden processes
- Find and remove malicious autostart entries