Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA, formerly ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs, protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA now and crush the most dangerous breed of malware attack.
- Fixed false positive when opening Word or Excel under certain conditions.
- false positive when installing and running Silverlight for the first time.
- injection driver to resolve conflicts with third-party applications.
- multi-select and edit options in Shields and Exclusions tab.
- tray bar icon right-clicks bug under Windows 8.1.
- UI closing when right-clicking on the tray bar icon.
- bug when double-clicking the tray bar icon with UI open.
- when un injecting under certain conditions.
- Fixed remaining issues which caused Java FPs under certain conditions.